1. Prepare the dough by mixing all the ingredients in a mixing bowl. Add a little warm water if you are having trouble mixing the dough.
2. Once the dough is ready, make small dough balls from it about the size of a quarter.
3. Using a rolling pin, flatten the dough to create small puri. The puris should be about 3 inches in diameter.
4. Heat oil in a wok or a deep frying pan.
5. Fry the puri dough in oil till it becomes crisp.
6. Cool and store in an air-tight container.
Global Desi Yellow Pages - our partner site videsh.com has a comprehensive collection of Desi business from around the world. From beauty parlours, jewellers to Desi driving schools, these Yellow Pages should help you get your meet your Desi desire.