At a glance
Chicken Thighs - 16 nos
Ginger Garlic Paste - 1 tbsp
Red Chilli Paste - 1 tbsp
White Pepper Powder - 1 tbsp
Vinegar - 10 ml
Refined Oil - 90 ml
Hung Curd - 350 ml
Cream - 100 ml
Grated Cheese - 50 gm
Garam Masala Powder - 1 tbsp
Coriander Powder - 1 tbsp
Crushed Peppercorn - 1 tbsp
Gulab Jal (Rose Water) - 2 drops
Refinded Oil - 80 ml
Melted Butter - 30 ml
Salt to taste
Clean and remove thigh bones from one side and cut the flesh into two equal parts. Pat dry and keep aside.
In a bowl put ginger garlic paste, red chilli paste, salt, white pepper powder, vinegar, oil and mix well. Add the chicken pieces and rub well.
1. Whisk hung yogurt in a bowl, and add the remaining ingredients in the order listed. Mix Well.
2. Put the marinated chicken pieces in the mixture, rub well and leave for 2-3 hours.
1. Roast the marinated chicken over a grill or in a hot tandoor for about 10-12 minutes. Use a skewer if needed.
2. When the chicken is almost cooked, remove it and let moisture drain.
3. Baste with melted butter and roast for another 2-3 minutes.
4. Serve with chutney
Let the chicken marinate for 1 hour.